Monday, August 29, 2011

BEDA 29: words and stuff

Today was such a great day, but yet I'm so incredibly tired; thus the reason that this is a short blog post for today.


It's weird to think that in a few months time, it would have been a year since this photo was taken.  It was taken on Veteran's Day at our church banquet that our youth group has put on for the last three years.  I had just recently started using my wheelchair when this photo was taken at the banquet.  It's kind of a weird concept to me how fast time can pass us by, I can't believe that it would have been a year since I started using my wheelchair, and now look at me.  I would have never believed anyone if they had told me my future within the next eight months after that photo. I would have looked them square in the eyes and told them they were kidding me.

On a side note, not really anything to do with the thought from above; but still goes along with this phot, these four girls that are in the photo with me, are four of my close friends.  I don't see them as often as I would like, but I still see them nonetheless.  They share what I haven't really been able to share with most of my friends, my love for God. They understand my views on religion and we always have a good time together.  I'm so lucky to be able to have the opportunity to go with these four ladies to New Orleans this summer for a national church gathering.  The "gang" as our youth leader called us a couple of weeks ago, is back together again.

Today was awesome because: so many good things happened today, I can't even begin to explain. Just know that it was an awesome day.

days until the fall musical: 48
days until I become an adult: 130
days until graduation: 264
steps taken today: 10,016+

No comments: