Friday, August 12, 2011

BEDA 12: 50 random facts about me

Today was actually really eventful, but considering that one of my best friends who I basically call my little sister is staying over for the night...after she helped me clean my room.  But the reason why I'm not blogging about my day, because I actually had a nice blog planned out, is because my brain really can't function to write all of it out. So you're getting a cliche Facebook type note for a blog post to read today.


  1. I'm ginger.
  2. For people my age around here, I seem to be pretty tall.
  3. I love to go fishing.
  4. My family means everything to me.
  5. I'm a Lutheran.
  6. I love drinking hot tea, especially in the morning.
  7. I can't stand coffee.
  8. I love coloring in coloring books.
  9. Being outdoors always wins over being indoors.
  10. I love going on walks.
  11. Back in 6th and 7th grade I used to play volleyball.
  12. I had my first hip surgery when I was eight.
  13. My brother and I are fifteen years apart.
  14. If I wasn't disabled, I would probably go into the Marine Corp.
  15. I enjoy writing, but can never stick to a specific project for long.
  16. I love watching Doctor Who even though half the time I don't understand hardly anything.  There's just something I love about Doctor Who.
  17. I can't decide on my favorite Doctor...
  18. I named my car Carson so I could call it Car for short.
  19. I name inanimate objects that either I work with a lot or mean a lot to me.
  20. I get really touchy when it comes to the word crippled.
  21. Harry Potter was a major part of my childhood, it got me through a lot of rough times that I don't think would have ended up the same if it weren't for J.K. Rowling and her amazing writing.
  22. My favorite colors bounce between orange, yellow, green and teal. I guess it depends on my mood.
  23. I have a feeling I might end up living in L.A. in the future for a while, or California in general.
  24. I want to get my doctorate in history.
  25. I'm okay with the thought that I may never get married.
  26. I tend to get along better with men than women.
  27. My favorite food dish is fish and chips.
  28. One of my role models is my mother, she's an incredibly tough woman.
  29. I actually really really enjoy blogging...I just need to pretend every day is BEDA so I'll actually post at a regular schedule.
  30. I'm a second year (policy) debater.
  31. I freaking love sticky notes.
  32. My mantra is: You can never have too many books or fishing lures.
  33. I tend to use quite a few British phrases/words...it throws my friends off.
  34. I just recently with in the last year completely stopped spelling things with an ou on school assignements: favorite instead of favourite.
  35. I once wanted to be in the film industry...but not acting.
  36. There was also one time when I wanted to be a stage actor.
  37. Thanks to John Green's, An Abundance of Katherines, I really like the name Katherine.
  38. I have a maroon BlackBerry Curve that I named Agnes, but call Aggie for short. All because of my random love of Texas A&M University.
  39. I love music, it's in my opinion the best communication.
  40. I over think things far too much.
  41. I read TIME magazine faithfully.
  42. I'm really excited for this project that my "sister" and I are working on. Details should be up some what soon...I hope.
  43. I'm a proud nerdfighter. :)
  44. I refer to my hair as The Mane.
  45. Over 75% of my music on my ipod is classic country.
  46. If I could live any where in the world besides the United States, I would live in Scotland or Denmark.
  47. I love the idea of coming back to my high school in the future and teaching.
  48. I don't mind peeing outside.
  49. I love to travel.
  50. If asked, I'll give my brutal honest opinion.
So there you have it, 50 random facts about me...some of them might be a bit obvious, but I tried to share things that you wouldn't necessarily know.  I guess this pretty much sums up today. RANDOM.

Today was awesome because: 1) I got to help decorate the senior hallway today AND 2) I now have a clean and organized room.

days until senior year starts: 4
days until I become an adult: 147
days until graduation: 280
steps taken today: 6,819

No comments: