Saturday, August 20, 2011

BEDA 20: where to start

Actually, the title to this post is misleading, and I'm far too lazy and tired to change it. There's not even a place to start today with this blog, I'm so tired and drained of energy from being out in the heat the last two days ALL day with the team that the only thing that's in my thoughts right now is how freaking comfortable my bed looks less than four feet from where I'm sitting.

So once again, this will be a rather short blog. And I'm tempted to just stop it right here, but alas, I'll attempt to tread onward, but forgive me if nothing makes sense.

Drug out of bed; funnel cake, broken tent, water, volunteering, parade, Shriner, booth, fried pickle, onion blossom, frozen cheesecake on a stick, almost fall, Kenzie.

There, now I know what I'll talk about tomorrow when I can string more words together and make it sound fancy.  As for now, I'm headed off to bed.

Today was awesome because: we made bank at our booth; way more than we planning on making. Which means we can travel more this season for debate.

days until the fall musical: 57
days until I become an adult: 139
days until graduation: 272
steps taken today: 10,334+

No comments: