Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BEDA 17: sick already

I'm taking a break from my reading for English right now, not because it's difficult or anything, but because the words started blurring together and I got dizzy for a moment.  Among being slightly dizzy I've got a headache, earache, my nose is running like a flooding river, and my throat hurts like hell.  All I want to do is take a shower, and go to bed.  But I'm not, not now at least.  I promised myself and my mom that I was really going to make up for the last three years, especially last year since it was probably the worst year I had academically.

Honestly, nothing remotely interesting happened today. Except for the fact that I had my first "real" pop quiz. That I failed at miserably. But I don't think it was for a grade, just to show us we didn't know what we were doing on the homework from yesterday.  Oh, and I guess that using some senior privileges was fun...making the underclassmen move from our table; don't worry I was pretty nice about it, I mean, we were once in their shoes, and they still seem to be pretty shaken up over our prank we did Monday night.

The only other thing I could think about to talk about is Old Settlers, and I'll explain about the awesomeness that it is tomorrow seeing as looking at my computer screen is starting to make my headache five times worse.

Today was awesome because: they finally gave my computer log in information at school since they didn't have me on the list.

Until tomorrow.

days until the fall musical: 60
days until I become an adult: 142
days until graduation: 275
steps taken today: 3,456+

No comments: