Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BEDA 16: random stuff

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm still awake and able to blog tonight. Though I got off a bit easier, seeing as I just answered a bunch of questions tonight. But regardless, they made me think and after the English homework I had to do when I got home from school, it was a tough task.  Today went pretty well, besides the fact that the office ladies gave me the wrong locker combination so I couldn't get in my locker at all today.  But it was alright, I found our head custodian, John, and we figured it all out. He was really super nice about it though I know he was probably at his wit's end with all the students he had to put up with today asking him to fix their lockers.  Even the homework wasn't too terribly bad, it just made me think a lot, though I think I made it more difficult than it was supposed to be, something I'm pretty good at doing it seems.

Anyway, I did the 15 Weird Questions Tag that Luke and Ingrid did yesterday for their VALA and Volgust videos. I decided it seemed like something interesting enough to do, so yeah. I kind of got lazy towards the end and didn't write much. Forgive me? It was a long day.


#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Baby Red, or just red.  On my dad’s mother’s side of the family, a lot of the cousins all have red hair.  And we’ve all got a special nickname within the family that ends in Red.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I almost always have to fall asleep on my right side. I don’t know why I do this, but ever since I had my first hip surgery, I’ve always fallen asleep on my right side.  It was a pain in the butt after my hip replacement when I couldn’t lie on my side.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I fear being in water that I can’t touch the bottom of with my feet and still have my head above water. I explained some of this in an earlier post when I talked about how I think once I learn to swim that phobia/fear will go away.

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you're alone?
I don’t secretly blast any song in particular, I always have music on, but I think if I had to choose it’d be Snape vs. Snape by Ministry of Magic or I’ve Got Nothing by Chartjackers

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people don’t use their turn signals when driving.  There’s a reason why cars have them.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I just now realized this one, because I never really could think of anything I did when I’m nervous, but I chew on the inside of my bottom lip or the inside of my cheeks.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep in a twin, so I take up the entire thing. And when I used to sleep in my full bed I sprawled out across it.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I don’t remember my first stuffed animal, mostly because they were from my early childhood. But the one I remember and still have to this day is a Ty Beanie Baby bear that’s multi-colored.  Her name is Mellow, and she’s been through every single surgery I’ve had done on my hip.

#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
Cold coffee. In general, cold coffee. That’s the only way I’ll drink coffee.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I always tell my friends who ask me how I keep my face from breaking out to wash their face twice a day, once in the morning and then again at night before bed…but I usually don’t wash my face twice a day.  Though, recently I have been getting better at it.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I think I usually tend to face away from the shower heard, so the water is on my back.  Never really thought about it before now.

#12. Do you have any weird body 'skills?
None that I can think of…

#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
I eat a lot of random food, but I don’t really have a comfort food.  Though I guess I should probably admit that if my mom bakes anything, I definitely have a feast. She makes the best cakes.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I don’t think I have a phrase I say often, I say a lot of completely random nonsense all the time.  But my most recent one seems to be NO, 42, LEFT in response to almost anything. Just don’t ask why.

#15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?
T-shirt and an old pair of shorts. If it’s really cold I’ll wear a hoodie.

So yeah, nothing to extravagant or anything.  I tag all of you, to do this at some point, or not. Link us in the comments if you do decide to do it.

Today was awesome because:  For the first full day back at school since January, I have absolutely no pain whatsoever in my joints, and you have no idea how happy that makes me, I'm so emotional over it. Also, there's a sophomore in my Earth Space Science class that's a Whovian, and from the sounds of it, she's a pretty big fan, so I've got a feeling we'll be getting along quite well in that class.

days until senior year starts: 0 *dances* the first day was pretty freaking awesome
days until the fall musical: 61
days until I bcome an adult: 143
days until graduation: 276
steps taken today: 7867+

No comments: