Friday, August 26, 2011

BEDA 26: a good end to a crap week

This week has been extremely bad for me, and I was on the verge of another meltdown this afternoon.  But after going to dinner with my parents, and then to the green and white (our school colors) scrimmage with two of my close friends, it made things a lot better.  Plus, I guess the Welcome Back to School Dance was alright, I mean, it was the best one they've had, it only took FOUR years to get it.  But regardless, tonight, I was able to just be myself and not worry about things.

I also made a big decision today that involved something I love to do very dearly. But I'll elaborate on that later, I dont' want to kill the good mood I'm in talking about that; plus, I'm dog tired and ready to go to bed.

So, I guess that's pretty much it I think.  Oh, dad and I are planning on going to the movies tomorrow after noon to see Planet of the Apes, we've both really wanted to see it since the trailers started coming out. Maybe I'll review it tomorrow...

Until tomorrow. (:

Today was awesome because: I made a new friend, Jennifer, she's a freshman, and she actually surprised me by coming up to me and started a conversation. All the freshman this year are scared to death of the seniors, and though that's how I think it should be (bahaha), I was happy she put forth the effort to talk to me. She sounds like a pretty cool girl.

days until the fall musical: 51
days until I become an adult: 133
days until graduation: 267
steps taken today: 14,642+

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad that you're having a better day.