Sunday, August 21, 2011

BEDA 21: shuffle that music

My brain shut off completely about an hour and a half ago, so I'm just going to do a the Music Shuffle Meme that went around Facebook a while ago with my friends. This isn't the exact one, but close enough to it. I thought it might be interesting considering the wide variety of music I have on my iTunes.

The rules are:
Put your music player on shuffle and for each question hit next song and put in the song title as the answer.

Will I get far in life?
Halfway Gone by Lifehouse

How do my friends see me?
Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain

Where will I get married?
The Subwave Signal by Chameleon Circuit

What is my best friend’s theme song?
Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

What is the story of my life?
Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift
What was high school like?
Hey You by Miranda Cosgrove
How can I get ahead in life?
Halfway There by Big Time Rush

What is the best thing about me?
Travelling Man by Chameleon Circuit

How is today going to be?
The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert

What is in store for this weekend?
The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars

What song describes my parents?
Delta Dawn by Tanya Tucker

My grandparents?
I Want to be a Cowboy's Sweetheart by Patsy Montanna

How is my life going?
What's This? by Danny Elfman

What song will they play at my funeral?
The Sound of Drums by Chameleon Circuit

How does the world see me?
Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap

Will I have a happy life?
More Beautiful You by Jonny Diaz

What do my friends really think of me?
Blink by Revive 
Do people secretly lust after me?
A Little Opera Goes a Long Way by Sky Sailing

How can I make myself happy?
Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry

What should I do with my life?
Duet with Myself by Charlie McDonnell

Will I ever have children?
Single Ladies by A Rocket to the Moon

What is some good advice?
Indigo by Tom Milsom

What is my signature dancing song?
Holly Hop by Buddy Holly

What do I think my current theme song is?
Last Man Standing (Bon Jovi)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Franklin by Paramore
What type of men/women do you like?

Nerdfighteria Island by Hank Green


Bahaha, some of those ended up quite funny from my perspective of things. I kind of got side tracked while doing this, I kept wanting to listen to an entire song, but then I kept remembering I needed to get this done.


Hopefully tomorrow my brain feels up to actually blogging about something of importance.


days until the fall musical: 56
days until I become an adult: 138
days until graduation: 271
steps taken today: 3,564+


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can never finish one of these surveys, because I keep wanting to listen to the whole song as well.