Monday, August 15, 2011

BEDA 15: head desk moments

Do you ever just get those moments where you want to head desk, or face palm? Gah, today has been a day completely full of those moments.  When I got home this morning from Marcella's I came into my room and threw my bag on my bed and looked at the massive basket of laundry I still have to put up from Saturday's laundry trip. "I'll do it tomorrow morning." I thought, I had other more pressing matters to attend to today than putting up laundry. And then I remembered that tomorrow morning I'd be freaking out about the fact that school was starting. *head desk*

About an hour and a half ago, my dad came in for lunch, and I asked him if I could come out this afternoon and clean my car out so I could use the shop vac to clean my floor boards.  He said it was alright, but asked if I could come out tomorrow morning instead.  I agreed, it'd be cooler in the morning...and then my mom stepped in, reminding both of us that school starts tomorrow. *head desk*

There's been a few other moments where I've just completely forgotten about what tomorrow is and keep trying to move plans to tomorrow, but it just doesn't work that way anymore. *sigh* I guess my procrastinating needs to stop ASAP.  But alas, as much as it sounds like I'm completely dreading tomorrow, and though I kind of am in a way, I'm not completely fighting it. It's just one of those head desking days today.

This is totally off topic and everything, but I want to congratulate Kathy on getting 50 followers yesterday (or whenever it actually happened).  I definitely recommend heading over if you have the time to her blog which can be found here and poke around for a bit.  I always enjoy reading her blog posts, and who knows, maybe you will too.

Today is awesome because: I finally ordered Chameleon Circuit's newest album, Still Got Legs through DFTBA Records.

days until senior year starts: 1
days until I become an adult: 144
days until graduation: 277
steps taken today: 1202+

No comments: