Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEDA 10: omfg, it's hoodie wearing type weather

Last night, after I stayed up past midnight coloring random coloring pages I printed off of the internet, I went to bed with my joints hurting...again.  Normally, when there's a chance of rain my left knee hurts, but last night, all of my joints were hurting.  My knees, ankles, shoulders, back, hip(s) sometimes I feel like my right hip (the prothsetic one) hurts like my left one when it comes to arthritic pain...I knew between my arthritic rain prediction method and the weather reports, that it was going to finally rain big time last night.

And that it did.  It's been raining for nearly twelve hours straight now with little breaks here and there.  But let me tell you, it's so nice to finally have a good rain.  Just a bit ago, I was watching the noon news on a local television station and they too were surprised when the temperature gauge said 69 degrees.  I knew it was kind of cold out today, or at least compared to our normal triple digit days, but this basically calls for wearing a hoodie.

I actually haven't been outside yet today, but I can predict it's pretty nice out there, compared to our normal weather this summer, I bet it feels like were in a different country or something. I actually kind of want to go on a walk around the neighborhood and soak in some of this rare nice weather. Oh and speaking of walking, I ordered something online for the first time ever on Sunday, a really nice inexpensive pedometer.  It should be arriving tomorrow in the mail and I'm pretty freaking excited.

Anyway...this BEDA post sounded like an awkward first date, didn't it? Oh well, I deal with awkward pretty well, it only gets awkward if you make it awkward.

Today is awesome because: obviously my answer is because it's been/still raining.

days until senior year starts: 6
days until I become an adult: 149
days until graduation: 282

No comments: