Tuesday, January 17, 2012

update: go green! postponed

I just wanted to give a quick update and let you all know that I'm still alive from my day on SC campus and that the first Go Green! post in the Go Green! blog series will be postponed this month until the fourth Monday, January 23 due to the overwhelming work load this week from my classes.

As for normal blogging, I'll be back with a few short posts over the next couple of weeks including an overview of my time at SC and hopefully a book review.

If you recall my "resolutions and things" post, I left something out.  I'm focusing on my school work, all other things extracurricular and internet activities are all coming behind my school work.  I gave up forensics so I could do theatre this semester, and even this comes with the promise I made my mom that I won't attend a rehearsal if my grades are suffering. I'm applying the same thing to things I do on the internet.  I'm cutting my time on the internet during the week down to something that I can still manage to keep up with things but yet still be able to focus on school.  With this being said, I may not blog much from now until the spring, but I'm not taking "a leave of absence" or anything.

I normally don't do a LotD or my countdowns on update posts, but I will today.

Link of the day: FlashCardMachine.com Last semester when I found this site, I used it all the time to study for my classes.  In fact, I'm working with it right now to study for my history tests.

days until Valentine's Day: 28
days until graduation: 122

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Thanks for the kind words Jessica and I hope your school work/exams go well. I've got a few assignments on at the moment so I feel your pain. xxx