Thursday, December 1, 2011

BEDD 1: motivation

I'll be completely honest with you. I miss blogging, and I miss it a lot. I just lack motivation. And unfortunately it's not just blogging that I lack motivation with.  I've been lacking motivation when it comes to a few of my classes.  And that alone is really really bad considering that there's less than a couple of weeks left before we take finals and go on winter holiday.  Once again, I'll be completely honest; my grades aren't at their best right now.

I don't know what's happened, I was going strong for about 3/4 of the semester, between actually doing my homework and enjoying the classes; then BAM! I just fell out of it, and it really frustrates me.  After the horrible academic year that was junior year, I was really hoping to get things back on track and make an impression on my transcript for college, but at this point, it looks like it'll be the same thing once again.

It seems like the only motivation that I have for anything right now that keeps me going to school every day is that there is less than six months until graduation and then after that I can I can move on and do things in my life that I want to do and get away from the people that keep holding me back.    Going back to the fact though that I've run out of motivation, the only way I'm keeping up right now is doing just the bare minimum to pass, and that in itself just irritates me so much, that I'm allowing myself to do that.

This probably doesn't make any sense, but my brain just doesn't work like it should at times.  What I'm trying to say is that December is here now, and I want to make it worthwhile.  I'm going to be Blogging Every Day in December in hope that I'll be able to get back into blogging.  I'm also setting up a schedule to go to the gym so I can really focus on strengthening my muscles because all my leg muscles have gone back to being pieces of flimsy licorice.  I want December to be a good month, and a good way to end 2011.

Side note, I have a bit of a plan for December when it comes to blogging, so be ready for some structure of some sort. :)


days until ACT round 2: 9
days until I become an adult: 37
days until graduation: 169

No comments: