Saturday, December 3, 2011

BEDD 3: favorite NCIS quotes


After reading Kathy's favorite Doctor Who quotes on herblog, I decided I pick some of my favorite quotes out of my favorite show NCIS.  My family and I have been watching NCIS since it started, and before that we watched JAG which in several senses was really similar. There are so many good moments throughout the show and all of it's seasons, these are just a few out of the pile.

Season 8, Episode 10: "False Witness"
Gibbs: Facebook. that's the thing that some people...do stuff with?
Ducky: The term is social networking.

Season 8, Episode 8: "Enemies Foreign"
Gibbs: Officer Hadar. You almost made me spill my coffee.
Hadar: Americans...You can never just say hello.
Gibbs: How about shalom? Hello and good-bye.
Hadar: And peace, Agent Gibbs.
Gibbs: Not a lot of that when you're around.

Season 7, Episode 2: "Reunion"
McGee: What are you doing? I'm not the sidekick.
Tony: I'm the boss when Gibbs isn't here.
Gibbs: Gibbs is here.

Season 7, Episode 4 "Good Cop, Bad Cop"
Ziva: Look, I have learned many things from Gibbs, and one of those is that there is no such thing as an ex-marine.

Season 4, Episode 16: “Dead Man Walking”
Ziva: This is killing me. I feel like I know him.
Tony: Mossad?
Ziva: Maybe.
Tony: Internet dating?
Ziva: [picks up a paperclip] I will kill you 18 different ways with THIS paperclip!

Season 3, Episode 21: “Bloodbath”
Abby: I dated him last year and things just got a little out of hand.
Tony: Did I mention the restraining order?
Abby: Ok it was lot out of hand.
Gibbs: Why didn't you come to me, Abby?
Abby: Because, Gibbs, I wanted him restrained. Not beaten to a pulp with a baseball bat.

Link of the day: The 8th Horcrux is a wizard rock band from Kansas that I found over the summer when I was just hanging out on the interwebs on bandcamp. I'd definitely give them a look if you like wizard rock.

days until ACT round 2: 7
days until I become an adult: 36
days until graduation: 168

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love NCIS too. Great quotes :)

Unknown said...

There's bound to be more pop up in the future. :)