Wednesday, December 21, 2011

BEDD 21: the secret book

I was actually quite excited to share another free write excessive I did a few weeks ago, but when I went through and looked for the document I had saved it in, I couldn't find it.  I think I might have accidentally deleted it when I was cleaning out my documents on my laptop.

That's alright though, because what I'm about to tell you pertains in a way to free writing.  Actually it doesn't, but it does have something to do with writing as you might have guessed from the title.

I'm writing a book.

I knew when NaNo ended last month that there was something I wanted to write about, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.  It definitely wasn't the route I had taken for my NaNo novel, but on a different path.  I actually didn't even figure out what path I wanted to go for this "secret book" until about ten minutes ago when I began to free write.  My original plan for this "secret book" was pretty out there and a confusing concept that I had already been having some questions about whether or not I wanted to even attempt that level of writing yet or not.

I'm telling you all for you to know, because even though I want to keep this to myself for a while, I feel like I need to let someone know of what I'm doing.  This book isn't just going to be for the fun of it, but to also help me learn about something I've always wanted to more about and to help educate others.

"Why are you telling us about it if you're going to keep it all a secret?" you might ask.  Well, BECAUSE. I just am.

Link of the day: The Party Music III video by LiveLavaLive makes me laugh so hard I'm to the point of tears every time I watch it.  Definitely a good one to watch if you're having a bad day, it'll at least put a smile on your face.

days until Christmas: 3
days until I become an adult: 17
days until graduation: 149

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your new project. I can't wait to hear more about it one day!