Monday, April 8, 2013

B.E.D.A. 2013: Top 25 on iPhone


Today I decided that I would share my top 25 most played songs on my iPhone, even though my entire music collection isn't even any where near being able to fit on my phone.  I thought it would be fun to share, seeing as I just keep the songs that I really enjoy currently and the ones that I like to listen to when I go to the gym.


  1. And Run by He Is We
  2. This Is the Stuff by Francesca Battistelli
  3. Fall by He Is We
  4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Again by Taylor Swift
  5. Happily Ever After by He Is We
  6. Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
  7. Kiss It Better by He Is We
  8. I've Got Nothing by ChartJackers
  9. Lutheran Swag by Agape (this was for the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America's National Youth Gathering of 2012)
  10. Good Girls Go Bad (feat. Leighton Meester) by Cobra Starship
  11. Springsteen by Eric Church
  12. Forever and Ever by He Is We
  13. All About Us by He Is We
  14. Lightning by Alex Goot
  15. Like a G6 by Far East Movement
  16. Your Love Never Fails (feat. Chris Quilala) by Jesus Culture
  17. Made In America by Toby Keith
  18. Redneck Yacht Club by Craig Morgan
  19. Creepin' by Eric Church
  20. Drink In My Hand by Eric Church
  21. Country Music Jesus by Eric Church
  22. Club Can't Handle Me (feat. David Guetta) by Flo Rida
  23. Prove You Wrong by He Is We
  24. I Run to You by Lady Antebellum
  25. Drop the World by Lil Wayne & Eminem
It took forever to find all of these on YouTube considering how slow our internet is and then add inclimate weather on top of that.

B.E.D.A. Day 8: Completed


No comments: