Monday, April 1, 2013

BEDA 2013: An Explantion of Sorts



It's amazing how fast time has flown since New Year's.  I nearly didn't even know it was April until today when I was forced to write the date down at work.

With April, comes rain and a thing called B.E.D.A. (Blog Every Day, April). I decided that since I have been lacking the motivation and the spark of energy to write that I would participate again this year, and make sure that I post all 30 days worth for the month.

Why? Because I feel like I'm now at a spot in my life that I can pick up blogging again, or at least writing things that I can share with others.  I also think that though I'm a bit rusty from not writing the past few months that this will give me a great opportunity to dust off the keyboard and get back into the swing of things.

I also decided that this BEDA I will use this month as a learning tool.  My main goal for this month is to write pieces that I normally wouldn't write.  As of right now I'm not sure what that would include, but it will give me a sense of what I would like to work on and refine for the future endeavors with this blog or with any project requiring writing skills.

This month won't be pretty on some days, but I'm willing to take this on.

B.E.D.A., Day 1: Completed


No comments: