Saturday, September 24, 2011

the versatile blogger(s)


I want to thank the ever strong and beautiful Kathy for the honor of giving me my first blogging award.  And since I haven't been able to get around to posting this since today, I also received the same one from the ever amazing Steph.  I honestly didn't ever expect to receive one of these; I just enjoy blogging.

Seven facts about me:

1. I had braces for less than two years; and didn't wear my retainers like I should have.

2. I always keep a roll of toilet paper in my car.

3. I'm thinking of minoring in new media.

4. I name inanimate objects, like the hanging mics on our stage (Alfred, Bethany, Casper, Dante, Eve, Fred and George).

5. I obsessed with sticky notes.

6. I miss playing volleyball.

7. I want to someday do a collab blogging project.

And now, to pass it to:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love sticky notes too. They're the best :)

thislittleinfinity said...

Woo you're a nerdfighter! I've only just found your blog but I'm following you now. I just blog about happenings in my life :D

You want to do a collab blog - cool! Have you heard of the 5 awesome girls? Being a nerdfighter I think this would be a yes ^_^ But my friends and I did a vlogging collab (I was thursday). We've stopped now but it was great fun. You've actually inspired me to ask them to start up again if I'm honest :)

http://www.autumnalfever.blogspot.com/

Naaaathan said...

Haha Fred n George!- they've gotta be the coolest mics on your stage.

Collab blog? has that ever been done before? Well if you're looking, I'll be apart of 5 awesome girls n_n
...(well, 4 awesome girls n 1 awesome guy :P)