Sunday, September 18, 2011

10DYC: seven wants

Preface: as per normal, these are in no specific order.

1. Spend Time With Family
Our family is actually quite large if you count all of the cousins, and there are a lot of the great uncles and aunts who are getting into their older years, and I really want to spend time with them all because as I've learned a couple of years ago, you may never see them again and tell them how much you love and appreciate them.

2. Good Health
I want to continue to be healthy, hip replacement aside, I'm pretty healthy; and I hope that continues so I can continue to live life to it's fullest.

3.  To Travel The World
There are so many places I want to travel to that it'd just be easier to say I want to travel the world, which is actually quite accurate in many senses.  Some specific places include but are not limited to: London, Zambia, Moscow, Copenhagen, Greece, Scotland, Germany and Hawaii.

4. Make Something Of My YouTube Channel

As of now, my YouTube channel has no uploaded videos on it. I'm wanting to get some content up within the next year because as internet based as I can be at times, I think I could really enjoy YouTube from a vlogging standpoint and not just be a "watcher".

5. Laugh Often And Be Happy In General

I want to be in general happy with myself and life; and to laugh often because it usually leads to me being happy.

6. Go Fishing Whenever

Practicallity of this one? Hardly. But seeing as fishing keeps me calm, I'd love to go fishing whenever I wanted/needed to.

7. Acquire PhD In History

This has definitely been a goal for about a year now, I love history so much that I can see myself devoting most of my life to research.  Among all things that come with a doctorate in history, I just want to be able to express the importance of history to younger generations so they can appreciate life more.

Today is awesome because: it's been raining most of the day, and it's basically been raining for three days now. I'm in such a good mood right now, mostly to do with the weather status.

days until ACT: 33
days until the fall musical: 57
days until I become an adult: 111
days until graduation: 242

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All wonderful things to hope for.

SM said...

I totally agree with you on the YouTube one. I've been wanting to do it for ages but I really don't know what to say.
Also, a while back you asked for the entire photo challenge that I am doing, I posted it the whole list in one post. Not sure if you saw it, just letting you know :)