Thursday, March 17, 2011

who knew I cared so much?

Right now, as I'm blogging, I'm watching the final two minutes of the Kentucky versus Princeton game. I'm rooting for Kentucky and at the moment the odds are very slim and I think I might cry after this is finished because it could go either way really.  This is really mind blowing...especially just now when a Tucky player (as I call them for short) just missed a three point shot.

And now it's to commercial so I'll actually get on with....

Nevermind, game is back on.

I have a feeling this will end in a ranting blog about college basketball...NO it will.  Because that's exactly what I'm doing now... Anyway, Princeton has the ball...50 seconds left....Now we're tied 57 to 57 with less than 30 seconds left.

And we're back to commerical.

I was going to actually get on with the topic of this blog when the game came back on...but I seriously never thought I would be so into March Madness this year. I mean the last couple of years was bad...

Game is back..

I hope there's no over time...'cause I get crazy loud when that happens...Waiting the clock out....YES. tHEY MADE A SHOT WITH 2 SECONDS LEFT, and then Princeton calls timeout. How classy...

What the hell do you mean that didn't count? I'm so confused.

Tucky won though, so that's all I care for.  59 to 57 Kentucky Wildcats.

Now back to my blog topic...

The last couple years of March Madness has been bad, but this year is probably going to be twice as badly because I'm being home schooled now I get to spend all this time at home. And though the thing is, I have never really cared for college sports, or sports in general really. I mean, I have a couple teams that I'll support, just because most people have a team to support.  But I seem to care more about the statics about the games than the actual game itself.

But I'll be honest, I'm seriously getting into the games this year.  Although, I still prefer to watch the last half of the game just because I find the beginning to be boring and redundant, so I catch on at the end when it's all exciting and stuff.

Pause.

Just checked Facebook, and a friend of mine just updated their status to "Kuck Fentucky", I replied simply, " That was intense. I was rooting for Kentucky though...no major reason."

Which leads me to another point to talk about.  Actually, I did have a reason for rooting for Kentucky, but I'm too lazy to explain that for now...but I tend to watch a game that I don't know the teams playing, so I'll make a random decision within a minute or two that I start watching the game and chose who I'm rooting for.

See, there's so many flaws in my March Madness Scheme.


This actually, is probably the most useless blog yet.


And for the few people who are from the UK, because I know there are a few of you that are probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about...anyway, March Madness is just this whole crazy frenzy around the NCAA basketball realm.  If you're any way interested in universities around here or into sports, generally you're into March Madness in some way.  Basically it's just a bunch of basketball games during the month of March leading up to the all mighty final two game.  It gets rather intense. I mean look at my play-by-play blog of the last two minutes of the game...and March Madness just started two days ago...


If you don't know what I'm talking about, I've probably failed to explain it. Just give it a Google search, or BING, if you're into that BINGing sort of thing, and I'm sure there's places out there that do a better job at explaining March Madness than I can.

No comments: