Wednesday, March 16, 2011

this didn't happen...

Yesterday our internet was out, well, actually I guess all I had to do was reset the router, but usually when I'm the that does that I tend to either push the wrong button and cause more problems. So, I just hung around waiting for my mom to come home at 3:30 to take me to my afternoon physical therapy visit.

I decided, since I couldn't get online to do my school lessons, that I'd watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince because, well, it's been a very long time since I had seen it.

As I watched the first, maybe hour, I was shocked to have not remembered half the stuff that happened. I mean, I knew the stuff happened because I've read the book. But I didn't remember seeing it before, like it was my first time seeing it.

And then I got to thinking, I had gotten the DVD for Christmas but I hadn't opened it because I had already seen it. But I can't for the life of me think back to when I saw it.  I'm thinking I probably saw it with my cousin, whom also went with me to watch Order of the Phoenix when it came out in theatres, but it still seemed so weird to me.

Let's just say, my mind was boggled yesterday.  I was slightly confused, and of course worried. Because, let's be honest, I love Harry Potter so much that I shouldn't forget stuff like this.

No comments: