Monday, March 14, 2011

most listened to

I decided, in order to keep procrastinating my history essay I'm supposed to be doing, I would list my top 23 songs that I've been listening to recently (in no particular order).

1. Hard Workin' Man by Brooks & Dunn
2. Jolene by Dolly Parton
3. The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks
4. Touch by Natasha Bedingfield
5. Love Like Woe by The Ready Set
6. When by Shania Twain
7. She's Not Just a Pretty Face by Shania Twain
8. White Lies by Stacy Clark
9. I'm a Ramblin' Man by Waylon Jennings
10. Tennessee River by Alabama
11. Say It Now by The Afters
12. You Are Holy by Peder Eide there are sooo many versions of this song, but I only have the LIVE version from Peder Eide
13. Wolves by Steady Your Pace they don't have a video for this, Check it out on iTunes!
14. Pam Pam Pam by Madame Recamier
15. Jesus Freak by Newsboys
16. I Am the Champion by B.o.B.
17. If I Die Young by The Band Perry
18. Crushcrushcrush by Paramore
19. Manic Monday by Relient K
20. Wild at Heart by Gloriana
21. Still in Saigon by Charlie Daniels Band
22. Harper Valley P.T.A. by Jeannie C. Riley
23. Rose Garden by Lynn Anderson

So yeah. I tried to get the music videos for all of them, but you can at least hear the song. Maybe give you a new reason to procrastinate something you're supposed to be working on...

No comments: