Thursday, October 27, 2011

mail time

If you follow me on Twitter, or happened to be on my blog a few moments ago and looked at my Twitter feed, you'll know that I received a package in the mail.  I got really excited when I saw it through the kitchen door window as I was unlocking the door because I thought it was my piano book that I ordered.  BUT IT WASN'T. Talk about a plot twist, eh?  Anyway, the package wasn't small, but wasn't too big.  It was from Jostens, the company that our school does all of our graduation things through.  I grabbed the nearest knife and opened the package to find my lovely souvenirs, that we ordered.  I even took photos, with our crappy camera that's almost ten years out of date.

This is all that was in the package, the 2012 Senior women's grey v-neck, 2012 key ring, a memory book and then a class key ring that has the school colors and emblem along with my initials engraved on the back.

I usually don't like key rings, but I like this one, also it adds weight to my lanyard which makes it easier to throw...

Our camera wouldn't focus properly, but I was trying to show the detail on the emblem.  I just absolutely love this so much.  Even when I saw it in the catalog with red and yellow as the school colors, I just fell in love with it.

I actually didn't want the memory book, but my mom was buying one of the special packages that included this in it so I have it any way.  I flipped through the pages and really all it is is a place to put photos through the last four years and write down specifics about event that happened during the year.  Maybe I'll like it more once I get a better look at it...

Also....


205 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!

Today is awesome because: I got this wonderful package from Josten's AND we play the first game of play offs tonight at home. GO WILDCATS!
current location: kitchen table that isn't in the kitchen but in the living room, so I guess it's a living table.
days until NaNoWriMo begins: 4
days until the fall musical: 21
days until I become an adult: 72
days until graduation: 205

1 comment:

Sarah Tokeley said...

I love that v-neck :-)