Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wishing for a Chance

The last few days I've been very contemplative about some things.  Most of the things I've been thinking of have been goals for the next four years.  Everything I had been looking forward to or working towards all happened in 2012.  It's 2013 and I don't know what I'm working towards now besides the general graduating from college in 2016.  Besides thinking of these things I've been spending more time thinking about my hip.

Febuary 14th will mark my two year anniversary since I had my hip replaced.  I've been struggling the last few months with being a college student and having to look at things differently because of my disability, but the most frustrating thing has been expressing my thoughts.

In many aspects it's difficult to explain what I want to express and why.  In short, I know I have a story to share and I feel like this year is the time to get it out. I'm just wishing that the chance to do it doesn't slip by unnoticed.

- Jessie

5 comments:

danneromero said...

This blog is your grand opportunity. Let the feelings flow...

Anonymous said...

Trust your gut. If you feel this is the time, make it the time. Your voice matters. Please always share it.

Brenda Stevens said...

ahhh wow..profound...thankful to know..every feeling is known. You have been created to share that very sacred part. You will know when ((hugs))

Catch My Words said...

As Nike says, "Just do it!"

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/01/gbe2-wish.html

Jo said...

The above comments say it! You have the platform, say it, write it and we'll read it!