Friday, January 4, 2013

Innocent Faces

In the three weeks that I've had my iPhone, I have taken several photos of our dogs. Normally we only have the two small dogs around but since my brother is in town we've had to put up with two small dogs and the elephant that he claims is his dog Annie.

In these weeks that my brother and I have been home, I've captured the dogs at various moments. Sadly, all of the photos make them appear like they are completely innocent. Annie herself was caught red pawed after eating a double batch if cookies.


Normally I can't even get him to face the camera, but when I do, the flash makes him look like a demon dog.  I see how it is Draco, I see how it is.


 


This was taken the day that I came home from college for break.  I was sitting in my dad's chair working on a project and he just assumed that there was plenty of room to take a nap on the laptop.


I'm pretty sure he spends most of his days like this.


Meet Annie.  Probably one of the most lovable dogs you could meet, as long as she knows you're not trying to tresspass into our yard that is.


With an extra dog in the house, there's been a high demand for attention.


Movie night with dad and brother, Annie's favorite spot was the couch with me.


Missy Ann, going on nine years old and is still one of the most awesome dogs I've gotten to call my own during my life.


Don't let this one fool you, she likes to stretch out and hog the entire couch.


He's not very smart.  He sat over five minutes with my brother's hat on before he finally tried getting out of it.


Cookie Monster claims my dad's chair the morning that we find out who ate the cookies.
 






My weiner dog likes to play the innocent card.


His favorite spot is sitting in the window, waiting on mom to come home from work.
 
 
There are so many more photos of the dogs, but I decided would spam Instagram with all of them.
 
- Jessie

No comments: