Thursday, January 3, 2013

Academic Goals: Semester 2

This coming Monday I will be starting my second semester of college.  With the new year and the new semester starting at nearly the same time, I've decided to make a list of some goals for this semester, hoping that maybe I can keep on top of things and complete everything on this list.

  • complete and turn in every assignment, on time
  • complete all readings
  • form a study group for history classes
  • ask questions in class - be rutheless!
  • begin papers earlier than the day before they are due
  • finish papers more than thirty minutes before they're due
  • figure out how to write in APA format
  • go to class every day
  • say no to things that will distract from studying - like watching movies
  • try something new!
I'm sure as the next week or two arrives and passes I'll have more to add to this list, I think it's a good starting place.

- Jessie

No comments: