Wednesday, April 20, 2011

who is...

Top 10 Google searches for "Who is..." and my responses.

Who is Rebecca Black? Search her on Youtube and you'll figure it out.

Who is A in Pretty Little Liars? I have no idea, although it could stand for apple, art, aardvark, alpaca, arrow or apple pie among other things.

Who is A? Since this is a pretty popular question, I'm gonna take a safe bet and say that A is trying to keep their identity secret.

Who is God? God. Is there need to explain?

Who is Cupid? The baby that shoots arrows at people on Valentine's day.

Who is on the dime? If you're talking about presidents, that would be Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Who is the editor of the national review? Some editor who isn't famous enough for their work because people are Googling it to find out.

Who is ip? Do you mean, "What is my ip?" ? Either way, I have no freaking idea.

Who is the Governor of Kansas? According to Google, and yes, I'm from Kansas and I had to Google this, it's Sam Brownback. I was going to tell you Kathleen Sebelius.

Who is Justin Bieber dating? No idea, but it could be A the aardvark from Pretty Little Liars...

I'd like to point out, that I find it interesting that I knew who was on the dime, but not even the governor of my home state.

No comments: