Thursday, July 7, 2011

hatin' on trollz

Let's talk about something that really really really REALLY irritates me. Something that irritates me so much I wanna just bang my head against a desk all day and scream pointless things; I mean really irritates me.

TROLLZ

That's right, I wanna talk about trollz, (though normally spelled: trolls).  Now, if you don't know what a troll is, then you don't spend tons of time on the interweb.  A troll is basically just a person who either says mean, rude, hateful things or just spams.  Take my word, if you've never seen or experienced a troll, they're irritating.

Now, I've been thankful to not have encountered a troll, -knocks on wood-, but I see them all over the place.  I spend a fair amount of time on YouTube and when I get extremely bored I'll read through comments on some videos.  Invariably there is usually always a troll.

I don't see why people can't just be nice to others, I mean, if you're going to be rude, mean and hateful about something or someone, just don't do it.  It's such a simple concept that so many trollz just can't grasp.

Well, that was my ranting blog for the month. Glad we got that out of the way, though I'm sure that trollz will still irritate me greatly, because obviously someone thinks it okay to do it. -head desk-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never understand why people think it's okay to mean just because it's the internet. People on YouTube are still real people.

Galvestini said...

I know what you mean. Seen way too many of them on YouTube. Can't they just have a life?